Support This Website! Shop Here!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Notre Dame Zombies

Here's a question for the moral theologians among you.
"there is much concern over the direction Notre Dame has taken, especially with the diminishing number of Catholic faculty as well as the scandalous honoring of President Barack Obama in 2009, "

Let's say there were a pro-abort politician out there who had a policy on cleaning up the number of dead cats on the street. I *LOVED* the dead cat policy.

I want to donate to make sure the pro-abort politician is elected. I don't like his pro-abort policies, but I'm fascinated with his dead cat policy. I want to make a substantial donation: $200,000. But I don't have that kind of money.

So, I took out a $200,000 loan gave it all to the pro-abort politician, and spent the next 20 years of my life working to repay the loan.


Formal cooperation in evil occurs when the organization freely and directly participates in the objectionable action of another agent and/or shares in the object of that agent’s intention, either for its own sake or as a means to some other goal.

Because of the loan, I have now essentially dedicated my life's work to making sure the pro-abort politician can accomplish his goals. Is that moral?

How is a Notre Dame student, who gives ND at least $200,000 or more via tuition, different?

No comments: